The March General Meeting of the WHCA will take place tonight! That's Tuesday, March 20th at 7pm in the cafeteria at Hogg Middle School, 1100 Merrill.
The focus of this meeting will be the election of a new board of directors for the 2018-19 fiscal year. Over the past seven weeks the nominating committee has sought out candidates to run for the board. Now that nominations are closed, the final list of candidates is as follows:
- President: Matt Reynolds (current President-Elect)
- President-Elect: Harry McMahon
- Deed Restrictions: Melissa Sternfels
- Communications: Michael Graves (Incumbent)
- Membership: Jay Francis, Kelly Hare
- Treasurer: Sharon Greiff
- Beautification: Stephanie Riceman
- Security: Cody McGregor
- Infrastructure: Matt Johnson (Incumbent)
- Secretary: Debbie Hall
This meeting is your once a year opportunity to meet the candidates and cast your vote for who you think should help steer WHCA for the coming year. Come let your voice be heard!
Nominations from the floor of the meeting are not allowed. All WHCA Board members must be current homeowner members of the WHCA, and the VP of Deed Restrictions must also be a licensed attorney.