Hi Woodland Heights -
- Do you want to get more involved in the issues that face our wonderful neighborhood?
- Do you have a strong opinion about the future of the Woodland Heights or the WHCA and its mission?
- Do you want to get to know better some of the wonderful and talented people in this great neighborhood?
- Do you have talents in accounting, legal, social media, public relations, technology, fundraising or just a love of the history of the neighborhood you'd like to volunteer to our great neighborhood?
If so - then you should think about joining the Woodland Heights Civic Association Board for the 2018 - 2019 term, which starts April 1, 2018 and runs through March 31, 2019.
At present - we only have one candidate per position and would love to have multiple candidates per position to allow the WHCA membership to cast their votes accordingly at the Annual General Meeting on March 20th. I have attached a short description of the roles.
If you (or someone you know) are interested in a WHCA board position for the March 2018 to March 2019 term then please send an email to the nominating committee at email@example.com. All candidates that wish to run for office (including those current board members running for re-election) must return a nomination form into the nomination committee one day prior to the election on March 20th.
Feel free to speak directly with a member of the nomination committee or an existing board member about these positions. The nominating committee members are:
- Tyson Greer (Board Member)
- Carla Reed (Board Member)
- Marian Wright (Non-Board Member)
- Kelly Hare (Non-Board Member)
- Roy Johnston (Non-Board Member)
All WHCA Board members must be current homeowner members of the WHCA, and the VP of Deed Restrictions must be a licensed attorney.