Last week the WHCA newsletter for March was printed and passed to the block captains for distribution. By now most residents should have received one at their door. You can also download a copy by clicking on the image shown here.
This issue of the newsletter contains:
- The Friends of Woodland Park Firefly Field Day.
- Details about the Constable Patrol Program for 2017-18.
- Introductions to our Harris County Deputies.
- News of changes to the FEMA flood insurance program affecting Woodland Terrace residents
- A financial update for WHCA.
- A listing of the newly elected WHCA board of Directors.
This issue places special emphasis on membership renewal and the Constable Patrol Program, which both run from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018. We're hopeful that the membership appreciates the benefits provided by the Constable Patrol. Our ability to sustain the patrol coverage depends upon sufficient households supporting the Constable Patrol Program in this new year.