We want to see you there!
The next WHCA general meeting is set for Tuesday, March 21, at 7 p.m. at Hogg Middle School Cafeteria. The key item for the meeting is election of new WHCA Board members for the 2017-18 term.
The following positions are up for election:
- President (presides over board meetings, oversees all business and operations of the Association)
- President-Elect (president in waiting for the 2018-19 term)
- Treasurer (handles the WHCA's accounting, must be proficient in accounting concepts and software)
- Secretary (prepares minutes of WHCA board and general meetings, maintains books and records of the WHCA)
- VP, Beautification (responsible for nominating yard of the month, proposing and executing other beautification projects)
- VP, Communications (responsible for maintaining the website and preparing and distributing the newsletter)
- VP, Deed Restrictions (responsible for monitoring land use and deed restriction issues in the neighborhood, must be a lawyer licensed in Texas)
- VP, Infrastructure (responsible for monitoring all infrastructure issues in the neighborhood, such as the recent sidewalk construction and METRO issues)
- VP, Membership (sign up new members each year, maintain database of members)
- VP, Security (responsible for managing the Constable program and contracts)
If you would like to nominate yourself, download the nomination form, fill it out, and email it to the nominating committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations must be submitted by Monday, March 20th. Nominations from the floor are not permitted.
Please note: to be considered for any Board position, you must be a paid member of the WHCA prior to election. Thanks!