The WHCA Board Nominating Committee are now accepting nominations for seats on the Woodland Heights Civic Association Board for the 2016-17 term, which starts April 1, 2016 and runs through March 31, 2017. Elections will be at the general meeting on Tuesday, March 8, at 7 p.m. at Hogg Middle School Cafeteria.
The following positions are up for election:
- President-Elect (president in waiting for the 2017-18 term)
- Treasurer (handles the WHCA's accounting, must be proficient in accounting concepts and software)
- Secretary (prepares minutes of WHCA board and general meetings, maintains books and records of the WHCA)
- VP, Beautification (responsible for nominating yard of the month, proposing and executing other beautification projects)
- VP, Communications (responsible for maintaining the website and preparing and distributing the newsletter)
- VP, Deed Restrictions (responsible for monitoring land use and deed restriction issues in the neighborhood, must be a lawyer licensed in Texas)
- VP, Infrastructure (responsible for monitoring all infrastructure issues in the neighborhood, such as the recent sidewalk construction and METRO issues)
- VP, Membership (sign up new members each year, maintain database of members)
- VP, Security (responsible for managing the Constable program and contracts)
If you would like to nominate yourself, please fill out this form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
The Nominating Committee (Allison Hartzell, JW Lodge, Glen Sementelli, Casey Ballard, and Tim McConn)